Start your cloud journey with a Proof of Concept on AWS
Do you want to start with AWS to grow your business?
But do you want to start with a small proof of concept?
We have got you covered
The Well Architected Blueprint (WAB) is designed by HeleCloud in cooperation with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help you prove your concept on AWS with small workloads. During this journey, we will support you to get started with AWS. One of our senior engineers will have a session with you and work through the benefits of migrating to AWS, specific to your business and situation. On top of that, AWS offers you $500 credits on AWS.
What can you expect?
- High-level review of the current infrastructure.
- Tailored overview of what the AWS cloud could bring to your business following the pre-research phase: AWS substitute services for your infrastructure, how it could solve your challenges.
- Indication of cost/duration of what a migration to AWS could look like if a potential plan has already been identified (Optional).
- Key information and concepts when moving to the cloud.
- You will receive $500 in AWS credits from AWS.
At the end of the assessment, you will receive a report containing all recommendations.
There is a fixed fee of €1500 for the participation in the program. As a bonus, you will receive $500 in AWS credits.
To qualify, you must have:
- A valid AWS account, with up-to-date billing information (you can signup here).
- A business case and proof of concept.