Date And Time
Wed, May 27, 2020
11:00 AM – 11:45 AM BST
Techniques for sustaining employee engagement and delivering great performance even in the current climate of uncertainty.
About this Event
With the global pandemic forcing remote, virtual working and dispersing teams everywhere, how do Organisations and Business Leaders keep employees engaged, motivated and focused on the business goals?
Peter Ivanov, Virtual Power Teams
Keynote Speaker, Bestselling Author and Business Coach
Join this special online masterclass to meet Peter and learn:
- How to establish structured, effective online communication
- How to motivate remote employees and foster a winning spirit
- How to set a vision and strategy for your virtual organisation
- How to align individual goals with the company’s objectives in order to achieve results
- How to create a virtual company culture.
Wednesday 27th May | 11am BST
REGISTER NOW. Registration deadline is Tuesday 26th May. SPACE LIMITED.
This masterclass will also look how best to enable secure remote working for your organisation. The format will be informal with time for questions and walkthrough real-life examples.
This event is hosted by AWS Consulting Partner, HeleCloud.
REGISTER NOW. Registration deadline is Tuesday 26th May. SPACE LIMITED