Do you want to work on the forefront of technologies?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
We are looking for an experienced professional to help us establish and grow the team!
The Service Development team at HeleCloud owns the process of developing new service offerings. You will work with a broad range of people within HeleCloud and with our customers to create new service offerings and propositions that drive revenue for the Sales and Marketing team. You will research and validate new service ideas, taking confirmed ideas through a process to develop these into viable service offerings.
Working with all teams in HeleCloud you will create and manage the plan for the development and introduction of the service, within the context of the overall Service Development Roadmap. You will develop detailed definitions, positioning, messaging, pricing, together with the collaterals required for product launch – such as web site content and presentations. You will orchestrate and manage the construction of the service from definition to launch.
You will also work directly with the Sales Team to support them through the initial introduction of new services and then with any follow on queries about our propositions. You will ensure that released services are meeting their key performance goals, modifying these services where required and retiring services which no longer meet market needs.
- You will coordinate the service development process through the scheduling and chairing of the Service Development Steering group.
- Perform the initial service validation through customer discussion, market and competitive analysis
- You will be responsible for the deliverables required for new service and proposition introduction, working closely with the R&D and internal projects / CTO teams in doing so.
- Work closely with Marketing supporting our go to market initiatives through the delivery of marketing materials
- Promote new and existing services through a range of communications channels, such as events, blogs, etc.
- Work with the Sales Team to support them through the initial introduction of new services and then with any follow on queries about our propositions.
- You will deliver sales readiness training to the Sales Team and external partners.
- You will act as a customer advocate within HeleCloud for service requirements.
With a proven track record in launching new services or products you will have a broad range of skills, be self-motivated and entrepreneurial. The nature of this roles means that you will need to think strategically and act tactically to drive execution.
- 5+ years experience working in a product marketing, service marketing or product management role
- Technology background preferably services
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Experience in indirect team management
- Good communications skills
- Good writing skills
- Experience of events, webinars, public speaking, etc
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, Paid Sabbatical Leave, bonuses, and options;
- Work life balance;
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development;
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc.