HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the Cloud platforms. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
At the moment HeleCloud is looking for its new Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our devoted team in Sofia. Ideally, the person would leverage our delivery methodology to manage project teams made up of both business and technical resources. Project Managers must manage scope and schedule to successfully deliver to their teams’ plan, proactively identify and manage risks.
- Work closely with the sales team to be acquainted with incoming projects
- Following the sale, onboard new customers and kick-off projects
- Be the focal point for the customer with any questions or concerns
- Work with the client to protect and empower the delivery team to operate in a creative environment by following good agile practices
- Set, follow, and control software delivery KPIs – quality, process and budget-related
- Assist with training, billing, and overall client satisfaction
- Provide visibility to the client through weekly status updates and project timelines
- Provide visibility to the senior management over progress and quality of delivery
- 5+ years of Project Management or other related experience in IT infrasrtucture or Software sector with proven experience in successfully delivering large projects both short-term and strategic corrective actions
- A team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals affected by the project
- Demonstrating the ability to plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals and success criteria, project milestones
- Be able to quickly recognise deviations from sound software delivery and suggest
- Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as client expectations as necessary for successful program and project delivery
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels
- Experience with successfully management two or more concurrent projects/customers
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Possess a strong business acumen
- Recognized Industry certifications in Project Management and Agile
- SDLC knowledge
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, and bonuses
- Work-life balance
- Learning Friday – 4 hours every week dedicated to personal development, exam preparation, mentoring, internal initiatives and more
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in managed services, professional services, internal engineering, consulting, sales and business development
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc.
*HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.