Do you want to work at the forefront of technologies?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
We are looking for an experienced professional to help us establish and grow the team!
The Product and Propositions team at HeleCloud owns the process of developing new service offerings. You will work with a broad range of people within HeleCloud and with our customers to create new service offerings and products that drive revenue for the Sales and Marketing team. You will research and validate new service ideas, taking confirmed ideas through a process to develop these into viable service offerings and products.
Working with all teams in HeleCloud you will create and manage the plan for the development and introduction of the product or proposition. You will own the overall Product Development Roadmap or specific Product Lines. You will develop detailed definitions, positioning, messaging, pricing, together with the collaterals required for product launch. You will orchestrate and manage the construction of the service from definition to launch.
The work involves direct interaction with the Sales Team to support them through the initial introduction of new services and then with any follow-on queries about our propositions. You will ensure that released services and products are meeting their key performance goals, modifying these where required and retiring services that no longer meet market needs – the full range of product management tasks.
We are looking for individuals that are self-starters and forward thinkers, good communicators and team players, with a ‘can-do’ attitude that can undertake a senior role that will lead to a Head of Department position once capability, experience, skill and performance are proven.
Working knowledge of AWS, as well as the ability to bridge business and technology, is a must.
- You will be responsible for the deliverables required for new service and product introduction (product definitions, directional business cases, product roadmaps), working closely with the R&D and internal projects / CTO teams in doing so.
- You will be responsible for managing the Products and Propositions Knowledge base (Confluence & Sharepoint)
- You will coordinate the service development process through the scheduling and chairing of the Service Development Steering group.
- Perform the initial service validation through customer discussion, market and competitive analysis
- Work closely with Marketing supporting our go to market initiatives through the delivery of marketing materials
- Promote new and existing services and products through a range of communications channels, such as events, blogs, etc.
- Work with the Sales Team to support them through the initial introduction of new services and then with any follow on queries about our products.
- You will deliver sales readiness training to the Sales Team and external partners.
- You will act as a customer advocate within HeleCloud for service requirements.
With a proven track record in launching new services or products, you will have a broad range of skills, be self-motivated and entrepreneurial. The nature of this role means that you will need to think strategically and act tactically to drive execution.
- 5+ years experience working in a product marketing, service marketing or product management role.
- Technology background preferably services, with a working knowledge of AWS, ideally through an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
- Proven ability to manage product launch and improvement projects.
- Experience in indirect team management.
- Good communications skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Experience of events, webinars, public speaking, etc.
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, Paid Sabbatical Leave, bonuses, and options;
- Work-life balance;
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development.
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc;