HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our customers on a complete journey into the Cloud. We work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the UK, Netherlands and Bulgaria.
This is a customer facing role working together with the account management team acting as a trusted advisor to prospects as well as existing customers, helping them to understand how HeleCloud offerings and services meet their needs and provide the benefits they are looking for. You will create technical proposals for prospective customers encompassing a wide range of services from infrastructure services to native cloud software development to cloud operations.
You will also lead and manage the process of responding to RFIs and RFPs, mastering the required HeleCloud resources to do so.
You will need to be comfortable engaging will all levels of customer representatives, from engineers to technology leaders and C-level executives. This position is reporting to the Chief Delivery Officer and provides a significant opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing cloud centric organisation.
Previous experience would include small to medium team management, preferably in an IT Services Presales or Consulting setting.
The role has currently a Global outlook, supporting Presales activities across all territories that HeleCloud operates and may require travel to prospect and customer locations once travel and work practice restrictions are lifted, post-pandemic.
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team during the pre-sales process, including technical qualification meetings and customer presentations
- Manage the technical aspects of an opportunity
- Work with the infrastructure and development teams to design architectures and solutions appropriate to the prospects requirements
- Produce commercial estimates for proposals
- Ensuring all customer concerns are satisfied and risks taken away leading to a technical close
- Continuously review pre-sales documentation and templates and make recommendations to improve the quality of the documentation
- Handover closed opportunities to the delivery team
- Assist with the sales readiness training for the account managers
- Support Marketing with events – evangelising HeleCloud and its services.
- 3-5 years of Public Cloud experience, preferably with the AWS eco-system in a Snr Presales, or Snr Consulting role.
- You will understand DevSecOps, Infrastructure as Code, and CI/CD
- Ability to identify and understand business requirements and translate into workable technology solutions
- Hands on ability to mock up solutions by applying your AWS skills to help customers visualise the solution
- Have been engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how to deal with critical situations in front of clients
- Entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously and are a team player
- Able to cope with unclear situations and apply common sense logic to create clear plans
- Able to prioritise and be flexible to adapt and re-prioritise based on business needs
- Good communication, written and oral
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- 8 – 10 years in an IT related Consulting role, with (ideally) some of it in a Presales function
HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated