DataStork a HeleCloud company is a software development and consultancy startup. Proud to be one of the most experienced and efficient shops on the market. The company is part of HeleCloud – an AWS consultancy that operates across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria. A cohesive team of technical leaders renowned for their engineering in VMware, SAP and Bosch. We are having fun while cracking tough technical problems.
We are looking for а dynamic, proactive person to join our team as a:
Senior Java Engineer
If you’re interested in creating scalable APIs with state-of-the-art back-end layers for an internationally recognized company with a leading engineering R&D organization. The best person for the job is tech-savvy, curious about new digital technologies and aspires to achieve performance in distributed systems.
What we are looking for
- Experience in OOP with Java
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- Knowledge of building APIs with REST or gRPC
- In-depth knowledge and experience with one of the following:
- Relational Databases – Postgres, MySQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server
- NoSQL – Key-Value store/cache, Document store, Graph
- Fluent English (speaking/reading/writing)
- Interpersonal skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant field is a strong plus
- Constant training and mentorship program
- The unique working environment of bright engineers dealing with cutting edge technologies.
- Оpportunity to learn and have fun with the brightest minds in the BG IT industry
- Unique friendly and democratic environment
- Flexible working time
- Competitive remuneration
- All-inclusive health insurance
- Expenses covered for public transportation
- A result-based bonus
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.