Do you want to work on the forefront of technologies?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We are one of the few Premier partners in the Netherlands and an excellent company where you can deepen your AWS knowledge to a high level. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
We are expanding our teams with Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
- Architect, develop and operate highly secure, compliant, resilient, cost-efficient, and high-performing solutions in Cloud and on-premises environments for our customers and partners
- Ensure that technology solutions are designed, implemented and operated in a way that solves customer problems. Always have the customer interest in mind, and think about long-term customer relationships
- Participate in hiring, coaching, and professional development of other team members;
- Travel internationally around 10%
- Amazon Web Services skills are advantages – knowledge of one or more of the following: EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Direct Connect, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Config, CloudTrail, CloudFormation
- It speaks strongly to your advantage if you have an AWS Professional certification. If you don’t have one, do you explain in your cover letter why you have the level that we are looking for?
- Strong customer focus and good business acumen
- Networking and Internetworking: LAN and WAN routing & switching
- Database skills – one or more of the following: Oracle Databases and Middleware, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Data warehousing
- Enterprise Applications Skills – one or more of the following: Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft SharePoint, SAP ERP
- Deployment and Automation tools – one or more of the following: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, Systems Centre
- Security & Compliance Engineering and Governance Skills – one or more of the following: security management and control frameworks, ISO 27001, PCI/DSS, SOC1/2/3, Personal Data Protection in Europe, Firewalls, IPsec, Penetration Testing, DDoS Protection, Application vulnerability assessment and protection, anti-virus/anti-spam, Identity and Access Management, Cryptography
- Cloud skills – one or more of the following: AWS, Azure, Office 365, Google Cloud Platform, Google Apps for Business, VMWare, Xen
Nice to have
- Industry certifications are advantages – for example MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, AWS Certified SA/Developer Associate/Professional, CISSP or CISA/CISM certification
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, and bonuses
- Work-life balance
- Sabbatical Paid Leave
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects
- A culture that promotes learning and personal development
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one
- You will work with some of the foremost AWS professionals on challenging projects
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc.