Belenux | Full Time
Do you want to work on the forefront of technologies? And do you want to empower other organisations?
Who are we?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner solely focused on the AWS platform and portfolio. We transform and empower organisations by taking them on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with organisations to develop a Cloud roadmap. This way, we ensure that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for organisations, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Bulgaria.
Currently, we are looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join our Sales and Business Development team in the Hague, The Netherlands.
Ideally, you posess both a sales and technical background to drive an engagement at the CxO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. We are looking for a dedicated new team member who is a self-starter and prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently delivers on quarterly revenue goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for HeleCloud and AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Create and maintain a robust sales pipeline & reporting.
- Develop case studies.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and partners.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.
What do you bring to the table?
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc)
- Understand and effectively articulate the business benefits of Cloud services
- Solid experience in technology related sales or business development experience.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts across your assigned territory
- Track record of achieving and overachieving targets in a sales organisation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; presentation skills
- Fluency in both English and Dutch
- Extensive customer & contact network
- AWS experience, or certification is a strong advantage
What do we have to offer?
- A dynamic, international work environment and a team of highly motivated colleagues
- Challenging goals that will inspire you to grow professionally
- A unique opportunity to get on board at a fast-growing organisation
- Flexible working hours & working from home
- Bread on your table: A competitive basic salary
- OTE commission
- Competitive company benefits
- 25 vacation days
- Share Option Scheme after 12 months
HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated