HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our customers on a complete journey into the Cloud. We work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the UK, Netherlands and Bulgaria.
At the moment HeleCloud is looking for a Management Consultant to join our team in Northern Europe.
The Business/Management Consultants helps win and deliver large transformation programmes, with specific focus on programmes that have a large business transformation impact, such as `legacy’ infrastructure migrations to AWS . In large opportunities, they provide initial input in shaping the proposal to the customer, writing the relevant SOWs and leading the pursuit from a presales perspective where appropriate until the opportunity is won. They would, subsequently lead the project, providing overall governance, programme direction and financial control. They manage milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and mitigation and validate assumptions.
They also own the overall delivery relationship with senior customer stakeholders. In this context, they interface and build lasting working relationships with the customer’s senior stakeholders (CIO, CTO etc), providing best practice and strategy advice and guidance, thought leadership and visioning; thus becoming a trusted advisor which helps them identify and secure an ongoing relationship and future new business.
The Management Consultants represent HeleCloud in the various steering committee / board meetings of such programmes.
Given the Management Consultants’ industry experience and contacts, they engage in the wider industry through thought leadership, represent HeleCloud in various industry forums, conferences and other public speaking events. In this capacity, they publish white papers and other blog posts that would promote HeleCloud’s brand image and demonstrate know-how.
Leveraging their contacts and understanding of technology and industry trends, they guide the Sales team on presales activities, provide direction of approach and technology input, as well as bring own sales opportunities for pursuit.
The role will report to the Principal Management Consultant / Head of Management Consulting.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 – 10 years of Consulting Experience, preferably in a big 4 organisation or similar
- Proven programme leadership, at programme director level, of programmes in excess of £1m, with budgetary responsibilities
- Financial business case development acumen and past experience
- Can translate technology trends into business enabling capabilities. Comfortable in leading presales activities, defining strategy, demonstrate capability and create related presentations and collateral (eg SOWs)
- Working experience of Public Cloud services and providers, with specific preferable focus on AWS.
- Proven experience in senior stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Very good presentation skills
- Degree of equivalent qualifications relevant to the industry
Preferably one of the following
- MBA or equivalent postgrad degree
- PMI, Prince 2 or Cobit certification
- Can translate business strategy and needs into actionable technology vision: TogaF / IAF or equivalent Enterprise Architecture certification.
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, Paid Sabbatical Leave, bonuses, and options;
- Work life balance;
- Working with pan-European team and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- A culture that promotes learning and personal development.
HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.