HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the Cloud platforms. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
We pride ourselves on code quality, accurate documentation and on-time/on-budget delivery. We work flexibly using Agile methods to stay responsive to changing requirements. We believe the results speak for themselves.
We are looking for people passionate about programming, willing to learn about software development, distributed systems, cloud native applications, cloud technologies, and other buzz words.
If you are willing to experiment with new technologies while solving real customer problems under the supervision and guidance from experts in the area, then take a look at the list below and see if you have the relevant knowledge to apply for Junior Software Engineer at HeleCloud.
Knowledge/Skills in the following areas are needed
- Algorithms and Algorithm Complexity (Big O)
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programing (OOP)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with any of the following is considered a plus: Spring, Docker, Mongo or Jenkins
- Fluent English (speaking/reading/writing)
- Good communication skills – you should not be afraid to ask (especially if you got stuck), but at the same time you should be able to handle some tasks yourself.
- Professional experience is considered as a plus but is not required.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, IT, or relevant field is a strong plus.
- Unique working environment of bright engineers dealing with cutting edge technologies. (Java, Go, Python, React and Angular, TypeScript, DynamoDB, Spark, S3/Athena, AWS Lambda, AWS Redshift and Sagemaker, AWS ECS/Fargate/Docker, CodeCommit, …)
- Opportunity to learn and have fun with the brightest minds in the BG IT industry
- Unique friendly and democratic environment
- Flexible working time
- Competitive remuneration
- All-inclusive health insurance
- A result-based bonus
- Paid Sabbatical Leave
- Social benefits
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality in accordance with the law.
HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.