Netherlands/Benelux | Full Time
Do you want to work at the forefront of technologies?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the Cloud platforms. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
For one of our key clients in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Junior MySQL Database administrator.
- MySQL Database administration in an enterprise environment with key applications running on Java and MySQL backend
- Running a mix of on-premise VMware machines and some instances in MS Azure cloud
- Managing the entire environment with Puppet, The Foreman and GitLab as a version control system.
- Maintaining the MySQL clusters in this environment and making sure the surrounding configurations are well maintained;
- Close collaboration with application developers to solve issues and generally maintain a proper working environment
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Basic Linux experience;
- Basic MySQL experience;
- Understanding of Git, Puppet, Foreman and Icinga is considered an advantage;
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, and bonuses;
- Work-life balance
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development.
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc;