Netherlands/Benelux | Full Time
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
We are looking for new Partner Business Development Manager to join our Sales and Business Development team in the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will possess both business development and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CxO level and business and technical level with large partners, mostly Systems Integrators (SIs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently delivers on quarterly pipeline and revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive partner adoption of HeleCloud services.
- Generate pipeline via the partner channel to set quarterly and annual targets.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets for direct partner-delivered revenue.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive partner plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for HeleCloud and AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption via the partner channel.
- Maintain a robust partner pipeline & reporting.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Develop case studies.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and partners.
- Ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
- Travel mostly within the Netherlands/Benelux.
- Experience working in a partner management role is a plus; general business development experience is acceptable.
- Experience developing and implementing partner-led go to market models.
- Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions (Server, Storage, DC Services) & Internet architectures (firewalls, load balancers, etc).
- Understand and effectively articulate the business benefits of Cloud services.
- Solid experience in technology-related sales or business development experience.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts, with partners or directly.
- Track record of achieving and overachieving targets.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; presentation skills.
- Extensive customer & contact network.
- AWS experience or certification is a strong advantage.
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive basic salary OTE commission
- Car allowance
- Competitive company benefits
- Flexible working hours & working from home
- Share Option Scheme after 12 months