Do you want to work at the forefront of technologies?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
We are looking for our EMEA Head of Sales.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and high level IT background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CxO level as well as with middle level management in infrastructure and software development. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop, own and execute sales and marketing plans and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue and related targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue and market share in EMEA by owning the strategy and the execution of the plan for the whole organisation
- Hire, develop, mentor, inspire, lead and manage the sales and marketing teams within HeleCloud
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plans and partner development plans
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for HeleCloud and AWS services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline, forecasting and reporting
- Develop case studies
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and partners
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect low to moderate travel
- Lead consultative and relationship-focused sales and marketing teams
- Inspire teams at the forefront of the Cloud revolution through vision and strategy
- Hire, manage, inspire and develop sales and marketing teams
- Understand and effectively articulate the business benefits of Cloud services
- Solid experience in technology related sales or business development experience.
- Direct field experience in working with top enterprise accounts across your assigned territory
- Track record of achieving and overachieving targets in a sales organisation
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; presentation skills
- Extensive customer & contact network: we expect candidates to be using their own network, as well as other channels
- AWS experience, or certification is a strong advantage
- Fluent Dutch and English languages
- Based in the Hague or the Randstad. Our offices are in the Hague
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive basic salary
- OTE commission
- Flexible working hours & working from home
- Competitive company benefits
- Share Option Scheme after 12 months