HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the Cloud platforms. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
At the moment HeleCloud is looking for its new Engagement Manager to join our devoted team in Sofia. Ideally, the person would leverage our delivery methodology to manage project teams made up of both business and technical resources. Engagement Managers must manage scope and schedule to successfully deliver to their teams’ plan, proactively identify and manage risks.
- Work closely with the sales team to generate new business
- Following the sale, be the focal point or the first person for the customer to contact with any questions or concerns
- Onboard new clients, prepare for and kick-off projects
- Communicate scope and needs with HeleCloud`s delivery team
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Assist with tasks that might include training, billing and overall client satisfaction
- Communicate the next steps to the client, provide weekly status updates and project timelines to meet clients` expectations
- Provide regular reports to senior management to allow visibility over progress on delivery
- Be the customer`s advocate and ensure the team recognises the importance of the project`s success
- 5+ years of Project Management / Engagement management or other related experience in the IT sector
- Possess a strong business acumen
- A team player who effectively integrates motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals affected by the project
- Demonstrating the ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals and success criteria, project milestones
- Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as client expectations as necessary for a successful program and project delivery
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels
- Experience with successfully management two or more concurrent projects/customers
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Industry certifications are a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken
How to Apply?
Please send us your CV and a short cover letter that outlines your motivation to apply on email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to all submissions in a timely fashion.