Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our customers on a complete journey into the Cloud. We work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the UK, Netherlands and Bulgaria.
We are looking for an innovative, creative, and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to own all aspects of inbound/outbound demand generation activities, SEO and SEM, marketing automation, website content management and social media activities. Your contribution to the business will be to drive growth initiatives and you will own new customer acquisition, digital marketing and e-mail campaigns including nurture activities, webinars and events.
- Create market segments and outreach campaigns and lead generation strategies for each of them;
- Manage outside vendors and partners;
- Link business objectives to marketing campaigns and plan to meet future business needs;
- Define metrics and measures to track marketing campaigns and results;
- Own and manage the day-to-day operation of marketing automation tools and processes including, database, data hygiene/appending, list segmentation, and tool subscription management and coordinate marketing tool integrations ;
- Develop and implement campaigns that deliver compelling messaging to drive demand and awareness, utilizing paid, earned and owned channels across email automation, live/recorded webinars, physical events, targeted emails and customized demand generation programs;
- Build, execute, and track high impact, multi-channel awareness and demand generation campaigns from start to finish including list acquisition, segmentation, email template creation, testing, landing pages, form creation and assessment and reporting
Education and Experience Required
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in B2B technology related demand generation, digital marketing and marketing operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing preferred or related field or equivalent experience;
Knowledge and Skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing;
- Asset development, content curation, project management, social media, and online/paid search;
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics;
- Hands-on experience in selecting and managing an effective demand generation mix including email marketing, direct mail, social media, online marketing, channel marketing, webinars, trade shows and field events with a record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth;
- Build web landing pages and other digital and graphical content from scratch;
- Possess an extreme attention to detail and consistency, from both a visual and content point of view;
- Strong talent for compelling copy writing and editing is highly desirable;
- Proficiency in WordPress will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Must have a sense of urgency, be a master at executing and extremely well organized with strong project management skills;
- Must have the proven ability to manage multiple, complex marketing projects and campaigns simultaneously;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bulgarian.
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, Paid Sabbatical Leave, bonuses, and options;
- Work life balance;
- Working with pan-European team and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- A culture that promotes learning and personal development.