London, UK | Full Time
Do you want to work at the forefront of technologies? HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria. We are looking for a DevOps Consultant to join us:
- Build advanced deployments through the use of HashiCorp Enterprise tools;
- Contribute to developing best practices for Infrastructure as Code, software build tools, and Continuous Integration;
- Craft architectural guidelines and standards;
- Design, develop, and implement public/private or hybrid Cloud environments;
- Create, install and configure IT solutions and implement reusable components;
- Ensure that technology solutions are implemented and operated in a way that solves customer problems;
- Travel internationally around 10%.
- Strong expertise in Terraform or more HashiCorp tools – at least 2 years;
- At least 5 years of DevOps experience;
- Deep understanding of public Cloud and virtualisation environments;
- Software lifecycle management skills: Agile concepts and frameworks, DevOps, Continuous Integration, traditional software engineering methods;
- 3-4 years of experience with one or more of the deployment and automation tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, Systems Centre;
- Experience with CI/CD tools – Jenkins;
- Experience working on developer tooling and release automation for enterprise software in business-critical environments.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, bonuses, and options;
- Work-life balance;
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will provide technical and business thought leadership: speak at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc.;
- You will have the chance to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development.