London, UK | Full Time
Do you want to be part of the AI/ML and Cloud revolution?
We believe that the advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning technology, coupled with the accelerating acceptance of the Public Cloud, are changing the business and IT landscape beyond recognition.
We want to be at the forefront of this transformation and looking for first-class, like-minded consultants to join us in this journey.
HeleCloud is a Cloud technology consultancy based in London, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria with a view of serving a pan-European/Global customer base in the enterprise and mid-market space. We are working with leading telecoms and financial services organisations, as well as energy and utility companies, digital and public sector agencies.
- Architect, develop and operate highly innovative, user-friendly and performant AI/ML solutions on the AWS Cloud for our customers and partners;
- Ensure that technology solutions are designed, implemented and operated in a way that solves customer problems. Always have the customer interest in mind, and think about long-term customer relationships.
- Participate in hiring, coaching, and professional development of other team members;
- Travel internationally around 30% – 50%.
- Work gained experience of all the mainstream AI/ML algorithms, practices and techniques.
- Work gained experience of all the main tools, languages and language modules related to AI/ML development, eg Python, Nympy, Jupyter, etc.
- Strong expertise in data categorisation and correlation methods and techniques.
- Preferred: working knowledge of AWS AI/ML Services (eg AWS SageMaker).
- Preferred: Software lifecycle management skills: Agile concepts and frameworks, DevOps, Continuous Integration, traditional software engineering methods.
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, bonuses, and options;
- Work-life balance;
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development.
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc;