Do you want to work at the forefront of technologies?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and cost-efficient. We do not just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK, and Bulgaria. We are expanding our team with AWS CloudOps Engineers.
We are a bunch of cloud and automation enthusiasts helping customers benefit from using the cloud. Since AWS changes every day and each customer is different, we spend a lot of time learning innovative technologies. Some of us work in all customer environments, while others are focused on 2-3 customers primarily. We have a daily stand-up to keep coordinated, and a balcony (virtual as well) where we have coffee with our teammates over non-work conversations and jokes. We take immense pride in our sense of humor!
We live and breathe Infrastructure as Code. We have a close relationship with Terraform, Ansible, Python, and bash and a more distant relationship with CloudFormation and PowerShell. We use the Atlassian Stack for ticket, source code, and documentation management.
The purpose of a Customer Success Manager is to lead customers on their cloud journey by delivering optimal value from our services. This means making sure their business requirements, roadmaps and timelines are understood by the CloudOps engineers and any technical constraints or recommendations are effectively conveyed back to the customer. The CSM acts as a technical project manager for the customer’s backlog and owns the service delivery for them. From making sure individual tasks are executed according to expectations all the way to leading regular service reviews – the CSM’s role is to deliver and demonstrate the value of the Cloud Operations Service as well as gather feedback to improve it going forward.
A big part of what makes customers successful on AWS is the velocity of their cloud transformation. The CSM’s role is to help customers understand why and how they need to transform, prepare the business case and help close the transformation deal.
You take pride in your communication and people skills, developed during years in the technology services industry. You believe great results are achieved through optimal organisation, time management, prioritisation, stakeholder management and customer focus. You have spent enough time working with technology to be able to translate business requirements into technical terms and vice versa – explain complex technical concepts in the context of the business need that they will fulfil. Your negotiation skills help you take the customer on the best possible path, not necessarily the one they had in mind initially.
You enjoy working with people and helping them achieve their business goals. You get a kick out of closing deals and making sales.
You understand the concept of change management and appreciate that well-designed processes make for a consistent service quality. You enjoy helping customers and can find the balance between what they want, what they need, and what the scope of our service is.
The skills below will make you successful at this job, but we don’t expect to find all of them in every candidate. Except for English – we totally expect that from everyone.
- Previous experience in IT, demonstrating a robust understanding of the core terminology and willingness to learn about new technologies
- A master at building customer relationships, founded on trust, transparency and partnership
Supreme organisational skills – time management & tracking the progress of multiple tasks, or assigning the right priorities, you have it all in your nature!
- Impressive communication skills like expectation management, active listening, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Strategic planning
Why should you join our team?
- Competitive compensation consists of a base salary, corporate benefits, and bonuses
- Learning Friday – 4 hours every week dedicated to personal development, exam preparation, mentoring, internal initiatives and more
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects
- A culture that promotes learning and personal development
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, and the various industries where you are going to work
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in managed services, professional services, internal engineering, consulting, sales and business development
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, and customer and partner conventions; publishing whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc.
*HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.