HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the Cloud platforms. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria.
At the moment HeleCloud is looking for its new Cloud Service Manager to join our devoted team in Sofia.
- Own and administer IT Service Management tools and processes within HeleCloud
- Conduct ITSM trainings for employees and customer service staff
- Design and implement processes and tools integration between HeleCloud customers, and service management systems (hands-on)
- Define, build, produce and maintain regular and ad-hoc reports on SLAs and other KPIs using different tools
- Own various reporting tools (hands on experience with AWS QuickSight, Power BI or equivalent would be a strong advantage).
- Establish processes for continuous quality and Customer Satisfaction monitoring and improvement.
- Have regular calls with clients on service quality, backlog prioritization, future improvements, communicate changes in the MS toolset configuration
- Participate in interviewing new employees.
- Take part in pre-sales activities such as: pre-sales calls, preparing contracts, demos, written communication with potential customers, tailoring SLAs
- Take active part in Service Transition phases and hyper care periods with new Customers
- Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools and/or processes that can benefit the company
- Maintain the Company knowledge base
Skills and Experience
- Strong ITSM/ITIL processes knowledge and hands-on experience; ITIL certification would be strongly beneficial (3+ years of hands on experience is desirable)
- A dynamic leader with a solid proven track record in customer service
- Experienced in Project management. Certification is considered advantage
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with ITSM platforms, such as Service Now, Jira Service Management, BMC Remedy, and others.
- Experience with any type of Query languages would be a plus.
- Attention to detail and practical skills operating data tables
- Business acumen
- Comfortable moving fast and shipping fast
- Passion for solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong benefit: Software Engineering/Agile/DevOps/CI/CD/Cloud Engineering
- Strong benefit: AWS or Azure Public Cloud experience
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, Paid Sabbatical Leave, bonuses, and options
- Work life balance
- Working with pan-European team and projects
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one
- A culture that promotes learning and personal development