Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Do you want to work at the forefront of technologies?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the UK, Bulgaria and Netherlands.
We are expanding our Professional Services team with Cloud Infrastructure Engineers.
- Architect, develop and operate highly secure, compliant, resilient, cost-efficient, and high-performing solutions in Cloud and on-premises environments for our customers and partners;
- Ensure that technology solutions are designed, implemented and operated in a way that solves customer problems. Always have the customer interest in mind, and think about long-term customer relationships.
- Participate in hiring, coaching, and professional development of other team members;
- Travel internationally around 10%.
- Fluent English is a must;
- Strong customer focus and good business acumen
- Networking and Internetworking: LAN, WAN routing & switching basics, VPN
- Good understanding of Virtualization and Containerization technologies
- Server Operating Systems: Proficient in deploying and managing Linux or/and Windows systems
- Scripting – one or more of the following: Python, Ruby, GoLang, Bash and PowerShell
Knowledge in one or more of the following
- Database – Oracle Databases and Middleware, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Data Wrehousing, MongoDB
- Configuration Management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Version Contol Systems and CI/CD tools – Github, BitBucket, GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI
- Identity Providers and Single Sign One tools – Active Directory (AD), AD Federation Service, OKTA and Azure SSO
- Cloud skills – one or more of the following – AWS, Azure, Office 365, Google Cloud Platform, Google Apps for Business, VMWare, Xen
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following – EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Direct Connect, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Config, CloudTrail, CodePipeline, CodeBuild
- Infrastructure as a code (IaC) experience – CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Industry certifications are advantages – for example MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, AWS Certified SA/Developer Associate/Professional, CISSP or CISA/CISM certification
- Security & Compliance Engineering and Governance Skills – one or more of the following: security management and control frameworks, ISO 27001, PCI/DSS, SOC1/2/3, Personal Data Protection in Europe, Firewalls, IPSec, Penetration Testing, DDoS Protection, Application vulnerability assessment and protection, anti-virus/anti-spam, Identity and Access Management, Cryptography
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, bonuses, and options;
- Work-life balance;
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development.
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc;
HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.