Do you want to be part of the Cloud revolution?
The IT industry is changing: businesses are no longer buying hardware or software – they are using them as services; they are no longer running operating systems in hosted environments – Cloud is the operating system.
HeleCloud™ is an AWS Premier Consulting and Channel Reseller Partner with offices in the UK, Bulgaria and the Netherlands, serving a pan-European/Global customer base in the enterprise and mid-market space. We are working with leading telecoms and financial services organisations, as well as energy and utility companies, digital and public sector agencies.
We are rapidly growing and looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant to join our Professional Services team of recognised technology visionaries, helping key clients define and craft their cloud strategy. You will use your consultancy experience and knowledge to advise on technology and strategic vision, and drive progress.
- Architect, develop and operate highly secure, compliant, resilient, cost-efficient, and high-performing solutions in Cloud and on-premises environments for our customers and partners;
- Ensure that technology solutions are designed, implemented and operated in a way that solves customer problems. Always have the customer interest in mind, and think about long-term customer relationships;
- Participate in hiring, mentoring, and professional development of other team members;
- Travel internationally around 10%;
- Industry certification is a must – AWS Solution Architect Professional is preferable
- Good Understanding of Well-Architected and Cloud Adoption Framework, as well as concepts like Landing Zone and AMI Factory
- Expert Amazon Web Services knowledge of one or more of the following: EC2, ECS, VPC, RDS, S3, Direct Connect, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Config, CloudTrail
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as a code (IaC) principles and tools: CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Software lifecycle management skills: Agile concepts and frameworks, DevOps, Continuous Integration, traditional software engineering methods
- Networking and Internetworking: LAN, WAN routing & switching, VPN
- Good understanding of Virtualization and Containerization technologies
- Server Operating System knowledge: Linux or/and Windows
- Database skills – one or more of the following: Oracle Databases and Middleware, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Data warehousing, MongoDB
- Configuration Management tools – one or more of the following: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Version Contol Systems and CI/CD tools – two or more of the following: Github, BitBucket, GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, CircleCI
- Identity Providers and Single Sign One tools – one or more of the following: Active Directory (AD), AD Federation Service, OKTA and Azure SSO
- Scripting skills – one or more of the following: Python, Ruby, GoLang, Bash and PowerShell
- Security & Compliance Engineering and Governance Skills – one or more of the following: security management and control frameworks, ISO 27001, PCI/DSS, SOC1/2/3, Personal Data Protection in Europe, Firewalls, IPSec, Penetration Testing, DDoS Protection, Application vulnerability assessment and protection, anti-virus/anti-spam, Identity and Access Management, Cryptography
- Cloud skills – one or more of the following: AWS, Azure, Office 365, Google Cloud Platform, Google Apps for Business, VMWare, Xen
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, bonuses, and options
- Work life balance – an option to work from home
- Working with pan-European and global customers and projects
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc.
How to Apply?
Please send us your CV, and a short cover letter that outlines your motivation to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to all submissions in a timely fashion.