Who are we?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner solely focused on the AWS platform and portfolio. We transform and empower organisations by taking them on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with organisations to develop a Cloud roadmap. This way, we ensure that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for organisations, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do, and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Bulgaria.
The Business Analyst Consultant works with the relevant customer stakeholders and the HeleCloud Solution Architects to identify and clarify requirements; which s/he subsequently translates to solution functionality, deriving a high level solution architecture view at conceptual or logical level in the process.
During delivery, s/he acts as a guide to the HeleCloud Delivery team, clarifying functionality questions and ensuring that the solution being developed is aligned to the agreed design.
During project delivery and in presales activities, s/he provides industry specific advice on common processes, practices and needs. S/he also contributes and, where appropriate, leads business case development.
He supports HeleCloud with advice in adopting the appropriate industry standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 – 5 years of Consulting Experience, preferably in a big 4 organisation or similar, as a Business Consultant.
- Financial sector business process, practices and frameworks experience.
- Business case development acumen and past experience
- Can guide the development and capture of business requirements and needs and translate them to system functionality.
- Follows industry trends and is able to translate to potential future business models and solution functionality demands.
- Comfortable in presales activities, clarifying requirements and functionality, demonstrate capability and create related presentations or assisting in the development of SOWs
- Proven experience in stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good presentation skills
- Degree of equivalent qualifications relevant to the industry
One of the following
- BSC or equivalent postgrad degree
- Can translate business functionality and needs into actionable technology vision: TogaF / IAF or equivalent Enterprise Architecture certification.
HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated