Do you want to work at the forefront of technologies?
HeleCloud™ is a fast-growing technology consultancy and managed services business focused on the AWS platform. We take our clients on a complete journey into the Cloud and work closely with businesses to develop a Cloud roadmap, ensuring that their transition into the Cloud is smooth, secure, and adds value to the organisation. We don’t just stop at making technology work for our clients, we ensure that their teams also understand the Cloud as well as we do and can make the most of it. We operate across EMEA with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Bulgaria. We are expanding our teams with Associate Cloud Infrastructure Support Engineers.
- Participate in a daily operations model, supporting highly secured, compliant, resilient, cost-efficient, and high-performing solutions in the Amazon Cloud environments for our customers and partners. Provide technical support using well know ITSM processes and tools via the web, email and phone.
- Collaborate closely with team members from consulting, engineering and product management to resolve customer issues, advocate product enhancements, bug fixes, provide feedback on important features, product gaps and delivery matters.
- Timely elevates and/or escalates to next support level when the case is complex
- Identify and document all customer issues, feedback and enhancement requests in the ticket-tracking system
- Always have the customer interest in mind, and think about long-term customer relationships.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives and other projects as needed
- Participate in the shift rotation schedule
- Produces and provides relevant service performance reports.
- Act as administrator of all internal systems and infrastructure.
- Good understanding of one or more of the following domains:
- Basic Networking
- Basic Operating Systems
- Basic Scripting & Automation
- Basic understanding of Cloud technologies
- Fluent English is a must
- Willing to learn new technologies at a fast pace
- Strong customer focus
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, Paid Sabbatical Leave, bonuses, and options; Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales, and business development;
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc.