Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
Do you want to be part of the Cloud revolution?
The IT industry is changing: businesses are no longer buying hardware or software – they are using them as services; they are no longer running operating systems in hosted environments – Cloud is the operating system.
HeleCloud™ is an AWS Premier Consulting and Channel Reseller Partner with offices in the UK, Bulgaria, and the Netherlands, serving a pan-European/Global customer base in the enterprise and mid-market space. We are working with leading telecoms and financial services organisations, as well as energy and utility companies, digital and public sector agencies.
We are rapidly growing and looking for Associate Cloud Infrastructure Engineers to join our Professional Services team of recognised technology visionaries, helping key clients define and craft their cloud strategy. You will use your consultancy experience and knowledge to advise on technology and strategic vision, and drive progress.
The Associate Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will be part of a team that designs, deploys, and optimises public cloud environments following industry best practices.
You will have a chance to work in an Agile methodology environment learning and developing technology leadership and innovation while collaborating with other Agile team members.
The technology stack is based on AWS services, Terraform, Ansible, Git, and various operating systems.
The Associate Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will learn modern concepts like Infrastructure as a Code(IaC) and Immutable infrastructures and practice them in real environments.
- At least 3 years of experience in the IT field
- Good understanding of two or more of the following domains:
- Operating Systems
- Configuration Management
- Scripting & Automation
- Backup & Disaster recovery
- Fluent English is a must
- Willing to learn new technologies at a fast pace
- Strong customer focus and good business acumen;
Why should you join our team?
- A competitive compensation consisting of a base salary, corporate benefits, bonuses, and options; Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
- A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
- Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
- You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
- You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales, and business development;
- Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc;
HeleCloud offers equal opportunities. All candidates will be treated equally during recruitment and selection procedures and no distinction will be made based on race, religion, belief, political affiliation, nationality, sexual orientation, sex, and marital status.